every moment with you is magical ஐ

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

5.9.10

Colours Of Malaysia [Part 2]

You know.. back in high school, the Malay boys would always ask for trouble with the Chinese boys and sometimes even the Indian boys. Everytime I see that, I'll be standing there thinking "What is it with them and picking on each other? What's the point? Is it just for their own satisfaction?" .

This is one of the reasons why I don't bother hanging out with 'my own kind' especially the opposite sex. I just hate those kind of people who think they're so bloody superior. Wearing thick ass make-up, bringing perfume and gel to school.

Dude, it ain't no modelling company -.- Plus, who're you trying to fool? The lot of you are so eff-ing vain. Thinking you're so hot, pretty, sexy, good-looking. Well how about this from a person who brings herself down daily.

GO TO HELL WHY DON'T YA!! IF THAT'S HOW YOUR ATTITUDE'S GONNA BE UNTIL YOU'RE OLDER, well, good luck at getting a job. *gives a fake smile & salutes sarcastically* Anyways, back to the topic here. Yeah. There you go. Disadvantage.

Who knew there are still these kind of idiots out there? *pfft I mean, college is an exception though because there aren't much rules. So yeah. That I don't mind. But then again, racists are still out there and majority of them are adults.

HAH!! Adults? Yeah, right. More like children fighting over ice-cream =__= What a joke. Oh yeah. The whole 1Malaysia thing? Najib didn't come up with that idea. None of the prime ministers ever bothered this kind of thing.

So here's the dealio. IT'S MY LATE AUNT, YASMIN AHMAD'S IDEA!! That darn son of a bitch stole it from her!! No, I do not care if marks are deducted after I cursed and no, I do not give a damn if the government ever reads this.

Screw the government. Yeah, I know I'm not very Malaysian. But does it look like I care? *tch Besides, I was never born here in the first place. I don't like Malaysia. I like BEING in Malaysia. There's a difference.

Also, I don't have the heart to permanently leave the place I grew up in. Mainly because I have so many reasons to stay. Another thing, Najib's such a dingbat. I heard that his 1Malaysia thing is quite different from my late aunt's.

*laughs hysterically* Malaysia is seriously filled with successful clowns *shrugs it all off* Well, I'm certainly done with that. Now let's talk about something else. The wonders of food in Malaysia.

Oh man, don't even get me started! So many types! Even Western types! *drools* Oh wait! Songs too! You can never hear many different languages of songs anywhere else in the world!

Trust me. I have my sources to know ;] There's nasi lemak, Maggie goreng, bak kut teh, roti canai, roti bom, satay, dim sum, etc. etc. We even have McDonald's, Kenny Roger's, T.G.I. Fridays, Sushi King, Italiannies, Tony Roma's, KFC and so much more!

To the foreigners, try flipping through random radio stations. You'll hear all sorts of songs playing. Mandarin, Tamil, Malay, English and more. These days, I've been hearing Korean songs playing on our radio stations.

Cool eh? But for me when it comes to Malay songs, they sound so weird to my ears. I never really liked Malay songs. The lyrics are always so.. alien to me. Yes, I'm a very weird Malaysian. Deal with it. The only ones I liked, not many people like.

There's Marabahaya because it has a rhythm I can dance to (not like I even know how to dance) , Satu Suara (One Voice) , Kau Pergi (it's actually I Go) , Hanya Kau Yang Mampu (Only You Can) , Lagu Kita (Our Song) , I think that's it.

Not much, right? My high school had an event which they said Yuna and Bunkface are gonna be there. It was the students' way of getting more people to come but when my friends told me, I just gave them a straight face and said "So?" .

They'd just raise their eyebrows and say "You're weird, Shana" while I'd just shrug and say "I know I am. It's what makes me special :)" . They even told me Yuna's an ex-student of my school. I gave them the same look and answer.

I don't really care. Besides, she looks weird and why're so many Malaysians so desperate to look pretty by wearing thick make-up? Low self-esteem, I guess *shrugs* Crap. I'm going WAY off topic. At least I'm doing this boring post.

Sorry, Dr. Benedict and Mr. Winston. I'm not very patriotic and I shall repeat, I'm not very Malaysian either. Then again, I never said I was. Whatever la. I'm going to end this one. Sorry, readers. Not easy cracking my brain when I'm sick.

Hope I get well soon, yeah? Before I go, if I offended any of my classmates or anyone else reading this, I had no intention of doing so. But sorry anyways. Bye and thanks for reading.

5 comments:

Yean Thoong said...

Excellent job with this part,can't wait to start all over again for mine... Geez, I feel like cussing already.. = 3=

Shana Shafiza said...

Lol.. excellent job? xD I didn't even talk about what I'm supposed to talk about! =P But you'll lose marks if you do O__O Won't you care?

Yean Thoong said...

I ACTUALLY DON'T besides it seems related somehow XD since it was your experience about "COM'sia"

Yean Thoong said...

AND I TOO WANTED TO WRITE THE SAME AS YOURS but my vocabulary was SO darn bad that i couldn't... jeez & lol

Shana Shafiza said...

It does? o.O I guess *shrugs* LOL! I'm sure your vocabs fine :)