every moment with you is magical ஐ

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

11.9.10

Hari Raya

A very good morning to all readers! :) To the Malays, how's your Raya so far? Mine? It's been quite a bore xD By the way, it's 1:04 a.m. at the moment. Yes, I'm still up. Can't help it. It's a really bad habit of mine to stay up late.

I know I've gotta stop but hey, it's currently the holidays so yeah. I'm sure you all had a better Raya than me. Why? Because mine this year isn't so exciting and isn't something to really look forward to.
But, like a certain someone said, I should be thankful for what I have *sighs* So, on with the post! I wanted to sleep in (as always) but, my grandma woke me up so I had to get up. I planned to get back to bed after I'm out of the shower.

Turns out, I became wide awake almost the entire day. Even though I celebrate it every year, I don't really know much about Raya.

Let alone the traditions. I just know that I usually celebrate at home since I live with my grandparents, have the excitement to see the people I haven't seen in a long while, ask for forgiveness upon my wrongdoings and sins, get money and done.
Unless those ARE the traditions? *shrugs* Get this, I'm so lame and untraditional, I don't even know the names of the kuih (desserts/cakes) I like to eat -_- Anyways, I'm in Langkawi at the moment because my grandma decided we celebrate Raya here this year.

Obvious reasons. Anyways, the caretaker of the house, Sabri and his family came over, the adults talked, the kids played. That was pretty much it. All I was doing was stare at my laptop, wishing everyone Happy Eid on Facebook.

Around 3 or 4 p.m., one of his sisters asked me if I want to accompany her somewhere and I said sure. I drove illegally but of course, with him in the car in case I'm in heaps of trouble. She bought a new SIM card, then we went back.

After a while, we decided to go to Skull Beach (Pantai Tengkorak) just for the fun of it and we did. My dad drove this time and the ones in the car were me, Sabri's sister, my siblings, stepmom and maid.

You know, there were so many turnings as in zigzagged roads, me and Sabri's sister became car sick. Well, only when we decided to go further and check out Datai Resort/Hotel. The 'best' part? More zigzagged roads =__=

When we were on the way back, my dad decided to stop for fuel. So me and Sabri's sister got out of the car and headed to the ladies' room. It was the kind of toilets I hate which has no toilet seats. So I took out my phone and put it somewhere safe so it doesn't fall in.

After that, we bought some snacks and headed home. The moment we arrived, what did I realise? I left my phone in the toilet *slaps own forehead* I started cursing and freaked out! But I tried not to freak too much.

My stepmom, maid and siblings got out of the car while the rest of us turned around and headed back. I kept muttering to myself on how stupid, forgetful and careless I am. I even kept repeating that I hate myself.

I mean, Will Evans is still new! Only 2 weeks old, man! So the moment we got there, I ran despite the dizzy feeling. Plus with me being worried and all that adrenaline since I ran after I closed the car door.

Seriously, the relief I felt after seeing the phone safe, out of harm, still in place and in one piece. Phew~ I was on the brink of crying, thanking God how grateful I am. I was lucky. But luck isn't always on my side.

Only during certain crucial times. But then again.. nevermind *sighs in disappointment* :( My dad drove us back home while asking me if I've learned my lesson which I definitely did.

Arrived, Sabri's sister went back, I continued wishing everyone a very Happy Eid on Facebook while chatting and here I am doing this post. To sum it all up, my day went from okay, to sick, to worried, to relief, to okay again and kind of sad.

Not to make my friends worry though. But sorry, I don't want to talk about it =/ Unless of course, you all read my original blog. I'm going off topic again *shakes head* Back to the topic, I forgot to mention. I actually bought something while I'm here! =D
I don't usually do so but, I was lucky enough to really look around. I bought myself a cute looking bag and a blue dress! ~hee None of you shall see a picture of me in the blue dress =P *cues evil laugh* Other than that, I wore one of the baju kurungs my grandma bought last year.
Only because I didn't want her to be upset so yeah. Although when everyone left, I wore my new baju kurung and started cam-whoring! Yes, I like to take photos of myself but at least I have more photos of my friends than myself xD

Whatever la! Plans for today: More shopping and off to Cenang Beach for a swim! That's all I've got for this post! Congratulations to those who've read this far *claps* Goodnight, sleep well and sweet dreams, everyone!

Before I go, thanks for reading Dr. Benedict and Mr. Winston! :) Yes! This post is done! Next up, tips on anything~ By the way, to all my classmates =>
I love the lot of you so much~! I mean it! ;]

No comments: