every moment with you is magical ஐ

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

27.8.10

College Life~♥

Hello to my stalkers & hellooooooo to my lovely new blog! :) First things first, I'm pretty sure you all know me. Haha. Obviously, right? Anyways, there's SO much to talk about my life in college! High school life is nothing compared to college life.

It is WAY more awesome! I swear, it's only been a month & all my friends (which includes my classmates) know me all too well! It's really tiring having to walk all over campus for each class when we'd be in the cafeteria or something though.

But because it's the Ramadhan month when all the Islams have to fast, it's quite a hassle having to walk around a lot. I'd feel so parched & starved, surely I can pass out at any moment. At least I've lost 3-4 kg which I guess is a good thing? *shrugs*

Let's see *thinks* I was surprisingly calm when the week of orientation finally came. It's weird. I'd usually feel either nervous, excited or a mixture of both. I was glad when I found out Yean Thoong was going to take the same course.

I didn't expect it at all until she asked me the date of the orientation. The entire week of it was bundles of fun! ^^ I made quite a number of friends & by the end of it all, I had a great time :) The 'ice-breaking' activity was interesting.
That was when I first met Kavita. Although, we didn't bother to really talk at that time xD Am not sure why but, oh well. We're cool now :) Last day of orientation which was of a super funny lecture definitely made orientation week worthwhile.

Reason to why I couldn't wait to get back to college for more! Haha. Oh yeah! I also met Mitchell during the first or second week there. Can't exactly remember. Sorry, Mitchy boy! x( When classes commenced on the week after, a smile was plastered on my face.

I seriously had the urge to jump up & down out of excitement on meeting my classmates whom I came to love today! :) Okay. I really hate myself for having such a horrible memory because I can't remember that week at all -_-

Great. Of all times to forget, why now? *slaps own forehead* The third week however, was filled with fun & games! Unless I'm wrong? Whatever la! I just know we all had an awesome time & I'm proud to say, I love all my classmates ^^

They're THE best I tell you. My days in college wouldn't be worth it if it weren't for them :) I love them to bits! *hugs* Last week was also fun & so was a few days ago. Gosh. I can't wait to see everyone on Monday!

Miss them already! *sniffles* Now, about assignments (oh man, don't even get me started!) . I hate myself when we have to do our very first one because, well, to those who know, please.. keep it a down low.

BUT, I totally love those who did their best on helping me out. Love you guys! :) As for the lecturers? At first I thought "Oh boy. Here come the party poopers *slouches in seat*" . They proved me wrong.

The lecturers are great! No, I'm not just saying that so that I won't lose marks for this project =P I mean it! ^^ They're definitely better than my teachers back in school & they're NEVER a bore.

No kidding. But of course, my classmates also have something to do with classes never having to be a dead one. We'd always have a laugh about something. Which is a good thing because it keeps the entire class alive & kicking.

The campus itself is an awesome place & huge too! But, not such a good place to hang around though. Good thing Pyramid is close by. Phew~ Well, Subway's open & so will Wong Kok. I just can't wait for Starbucks to open!
Whipped-cream Green Tea Frappuccino, how I miss drinking you. Whoops. I went off topic xD Oh! I'd like to mention the lovely girls! There's Shazwani, Afiqah, Rachel, Kavita, Dhanisha, Nana, Irene & Sherly.

The others are Tristan, Pauline, Susan, Vicki, Cassandra, Joey, Cheryl, Yuna, Rayden, Michael, John, Malik, Bayu, Fadlin & so much more! To those I didn't mention, you know I love you, right? Haha. My other 'gang' are Mitchell, Calvin, Amalina & Mariah.
See the amount of people I already know? ~hee I guess that's all there is to my college life :) Oh wow! I've exceeded the word count! Awesome! Do I get extra marks? =D Haha. It's okay if I don't.

I'm just happy that I can do what I love as my project ^^ Thanks for reading Dr. Benedict (and Mr. Winston?) ! Also, thanks a million to whoever else that have read this far. Thank you for your time, readers! Bye~!

9 comments:

rachelissocoollike said...

well arent you a blogger pro! XP
love yooouu

Shana Shafiza said...

I told you, I ain't no pro =P Haha. Love you too~!

said...

yeah! a real interesting college life. =P
view mine too n comments (: i done mine.^^

Shana Shafiza said...

Thanks & done! :)

Elaine Heng said...

SHANA!!
Hoho,pretty interesting blog and pretty owner
WOW =D

Anonymous said...

shanaa, me like it =)

Shana Shafiza said...

Elaine => LOL! Thanks ^^ I am SO not pretty =P
Anon => Thanks & uhh.. who are you?

Yean Thoong said...

Thank goodness you added everyone's link! This is really useful for the rest of us, I'm saying thanks on behalf of those who had trouble getting everyone's else(s) blogs! ありがとう Shana-chan!XD

Shana Shafiza said...

Haha.. it ain't everyone's links. There's still some missing.. dou itashimashte! ^^