every moment with you is magical ஐ

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

20.11.10

Changes In The Air

Hey-ho-hello there! A thousand apologies for the lack of updates. I've rarely been online these days & this time, my excuse is finals are just around the corner. It'll commence on Monday & I'm still waiting for people to reply what I need. As some of y'all already know, I lost my phone recently which sucks to the max.

So yeah. All of the info I typed in were in there *sighs* I had so much to update at first but now, I can't even remember on where to start. I changed my background look & will change my header soon enough once finals are over. Next week will be my last week at the hostel which is sad :(

I don't think I'll be updating my original blog which I've had for 2 years anytime soon. Am NOT looking forward to semester break. Oh the boredom. I'm definitely gonna go for a part-time job but not sure where, when or as what just yet. I haven't been reading blogs or tumblrs so I'm REALLY falling behind on things.

Darn. Hope I catch up soon. Oh! Speaking of blogs, the 'letters' thing that I'm doing on my original blog? Yeah. I'll do my best continue-ing that since I'm not done with it. Well, I guess that's all I've got to say. If there are new readers here, I'd like to introduce you to someone new in my life =>
Name: Malek | Age: 18 | Sign: Scorpio | Course: Foundation in Architecture | Race: Chizan | From: Sabah | Likes: Pool & Monopoly Deal | Misses: Family & Old Friends

After that night, I told myself to finally let go. It's time for me to really move on, just move forward & get on with life as it is. Leave the past & never look back. Everyone warned me, but I didn't listen. They told me I'll be in even more pain if I kept holding on, but I was stubborn. Not anymore. Not this time.

I deserve better. I know I do. I've been through too much. I've cried my eyes out, I've screamed my lungs out, I've angered my fists out to the point where I felt the isolation surrounding me, keeping me inside, never letting me out. As comfortable as it is, the dark isn't for me. I need some light.

Thanks for everything, baby. I'm eternally grateful for everything you've done & will do. I love you so very much. Forever, now & always~ My words can't describe how much I love you.. neither can yours. Wo zhen de hen xiang nian ni, lao gong.

No comments: